- RSS Channel Showcase 6555675
- RSS Channel Showcase 5425614
- RSS Channel Showcase 9382162
- RSS Channel Showcase 9830487
Articles on this Page
- 02/16/17--11:28: _Strategic-debrief-o...
- 02/16/17--12:37: _interesting convers...
- 02/16/17--12:51: _Will the McCanns re...
- 02/16/17--13:52: _DAILY MAIL CLASSIC
- 02/16/17--14:12: _Amy Tierney and tho...
- 02/17/17--01:02: _Sun: Who is Goncalo...
- 02/17/17--02:04: _In hindsight, are y...
- 02/17/17--03:38: _And so...what happe...
- 02/17/17--07:25: _Summers and Swan re...
- 02/17/17--08:55: _Textusa: Counter-At...
- 02/17/17--10:15: _ISABEL DUARTE: When...
- 02/17/17--11:32: _Ribeira Do Vascao p...
- 02/17/17--12:17: _McCanns tell their ...
- 02/17/17--12:29: _Look what just appe...
- 02/17/17--13:42: _McCann Tabloid Head...
- 02/17/17--14:57: _Unmoderated comment...
- 02/18/17--00:36: _Daily Mail says Mad...
- 02/18/17--01:34: _Three psychiatrists...
- 02/18/17--01:34: _Sponsored article i...
- 02/18/17--03:57: _Tracey Kandohla's a...
- 02/16/17--11:28: Strategic-debrief-operation-task-2009
- 02/16/17--13:52: DAILY MAIL CLASSIC
- 02/17/17--01:02: Sun: Who is Goncalo Amaral?
- 02/17/17--02:04: In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?
- 02/17/17--03:38: And so...what happened next?
- 02/17/17--08:55: Textusa: Counter-Attack
- 02/17/17--11:32: Ribeira Do Vascao photo,what do you think?
- 02/17/17--12:29: Look what just appeared on the Sun's message board
- 02/17/17--13:42: McCann Tabloid Headlines 2007-2014
- 02/18/17--01:34: Three psychiatrists say > 'Anti-McCann Trolls Cannot be Cured'
- 02/18/17--03:57: Tracey Kandohla's agenda
Had an interesting conversation with a photographer who was in PDL from practically the offset [ i know another two ] one who took the apartment pics, but i digress .
My contact arrived in June. Three weeks after the initial report of a missing person, and returned home in October.
PDL then was a very quiet place. lots of Irish with many properties owned by Irish lots of Irish money.
All the press were in the same complex usually sitting in and around the Hugo Beaty bar ...
Courtesy of Bob Blundell on facebook
This article is so accurate it is worthy of copying and pasting it in its entirty:
Kate and Gerry McCann may sue over Portuguese detective's 'nonsense' YouTube conspiracy video blaming them for Madeleine's disappearance
Kate and Gerry McCann may sue Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral over his 'nonsense' YouTube documentary about their daughter Madeleine's disappearance.
The couple have always claimed they were innocent of any wrongdoing, despite former police chief Amaral's allegations ...
Part of a thread from the former 3As site, reproduced here without editing:
Amy Ellen Tierney (statement translated by Robert Murat)
Time/Date: 15H45 2007/05/06
• Questioned about Madeleine, Amy notes that Madeleine was timid but very intelligent for her age and would play with the older children;
• Also knows Madeleine’s parents—although it is the father who would normally pick her up from the club;
• Did not notice anything ...
MCCANN COURT BATTLE
Who is Goncalo Amaral? Ex-Madeleine McCann cop whose claimed Gerry and Kate faked her abduction
Amaral claimed Maddie had died in the McCann's holiday flat and her parents faked her abduction to cover up the tragedy
By Hannah Crouch
16th February 2017, 11:39 pm
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
THE PARENTS of Maddie McCann lost their court appeal to silence an ex-cop who claims they ...
With talk in the media that many people wished they'd voted 'Remain' and vice versa, and are saying we should have a second referendum, I just wondered if anyone here now wish they'd voted differently in hindsight.
If you wish you'd voted differently, why do you feel that way now?
So many variations and theories as to how she may have died and how this came about. I respect and listen to them all.
I now really need to hear what EVERYBODY thinks happened next.
What was then possibly planned? Just how was she made to disappear? Just how do you conceal this? What's feasible?
Help me put together the final pieces of my jigsaw please.
Summers and Swan reply to criticisms of their book - and explain the David Payne/Kate McCann 6.30pm visit contradictions
One of the most unfair criticisms of our definitive book, ‘Looking for Madeleine’, is the complaint from the haters that we have not analysed all the so-called ‘contradictions’ and ‘changes of story’ of the Tapas 9 that seem to have multiplied in the
As we’ve said many times in our book, there are no significant inconsistencies - not one.
To prove ...
Friday, 17 February 2017
Daily Mail Alternative Fact: “These allegations were aired during the 2015 libel case in Portugal and it is important to point out that the blood traces were never identified as human”
FACT: It was considered proven by the 3 Portuguese courts, 1st Instance, Appeal and Supreme Justice that: “6. The dogs Eddie and Keela, from the British police, have detected human blood and cadaver scent in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club.”
Isabel Duarte is news today because the McCanns' Rothley friend, Tracey Kandohla, has told the world, in today's Sun newspaper, that the McCanns have told her to 'Shup Up' and not say anything at all about their recent court defeat.
The McCanns might have a point, because four years back, she dropped her guard momentarily to confess to BBC Panorama's Richard Bilton In an interview in 2013) that she 'felt alone', her friends deserting her, because 'Everyone in Portugal' believed Goncalo Amaral's ...
I don´t know if this have been brought up in another thread.
This photo is taken from a "Geo-catching Magazine",the date is today unknown (more info to come I hope) but the photo was taken in Ribeira Do Vascao,Portugal and what is known is that the Geo-Catching system were up and running in Portugal 2007 with full communication June 2007 so it´s not impossible that this magazine did this reportage 2007 when this Geo catch was new stuff and if I remember correctly there were suspicious phone ...
McCanns instruct the lawyer who has acted for them for eight years, Isabel Duarte: "Do not say anything about the court case we lost to anybody":
'DON'T SAY ANYTHING!'
Kate and Gerry McCann ban their lawyer from answering questions after judges reveal they have NOT been cleared over Madeleine’s disappearance
MADELEINE McCann’s parents have begged their Portuguese lawyer to keep ...
The statement of Dr Katherine Zacharias Gaspar made to Leicestershire Police on 16 May 2007:
One night, when all the adults, that is, from those couples I have mentioned above, were all sitting around on a patio outside the house where we were all staying. We had been eating and drinking ‘Berbers’.
I was sitting between Gerry and Dave and I think both were talking about Madeleine. I can’t remember the conversation in its entirety, but they seemed to be discussing a particular scenario. I ...
From tigger's Eumenides blog: http://fytton.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/tabloid-headlines-2007-2014_11.html
TABLOID HEADLINES 2007 - 2014
With these headlines arranged in chronological order it becomes clear how neatly these manipulate the thought processes of their readers. In my opinion the articles themselves are of little interest and I do not think that all Mirror and Mail readers would read the whole article when the headlines are so instructive as to what opinion they should form on ...
But wait.....they said there was no evidence that their daughter had come to any harm. Even when Andy Redwood of Scotland yard said she might not have left the apartment alive and Bernard Hogan Howe said it was a murder investigation. Those pesky death smelling dogs weren't having an off day after all. Please interview Gonzalo Amaral if these two don't have any grounds to sue anymore.
because they would hang themselves
Maybe The Sun should ...
McCann's fury over Amaral as libel trial is halted in 2014
Whilst Portuguese lawyer Isabel Duarte had been considering a response on the McCanns' behalf to a failed libel battle against a former police chief, they have now ...
Madeleine McCann's parents ban their lawyer from speaking to the press after Portugal's supreme court insisted they hadn't been proved innocent over ...
What is claimed to be a 'scientific' study of anti-McCann trolls on Twitter by three psychiatrists is circulating the internet. Details below. Looking at the abuse and foul language on the #McCann hashtag by both 'Antis' and 'Pros', they presented an all-too-easy target for the three shrinks
Internet trolls cannot be cured
A STUDY OF ANTI-MCCANN TROLLS ON TWITTER, REPORTED ON ‘SCIENCE DIRECT’
By Nick Farrell
[ About Nick Farell – here >> http://mandrake.uk.net/nick-farrell/ ]
This is unbelievablly direct . How long before it's whooshed...?
Posted by GEG on her blog and facebook