- RSS Channel Showcase 2540266
- RSS Channel Showcase 8550695
- RSS Channel Showcase 4998522
- RSS Channel Showcase 4052958
Articles on this Page
- 12/13/09--16:51: _mr Bennett..GO TO....
- 12/14/09--12:35: _Would Bennett be an...
- 12/15/09--07:30: _Debbie Butler is po...
- 12/17/09--09:32: _The combined brains...
- 12/17/09--15:33: _The 'outings' of 3A...
- 12/19/09--08:42: _The Article that go...
- 12/19/09--16:03: _We need a Fund for ...
- 12/21/09--11:45: _Mary was not 14 yea...
- 12/27/09--19:31: _Where is the slande...
- 12/27/09--20:16: _Val/Photon/scrimas ...
- 12/27/09--20:25: _'slim' suggests an ...
- 12/28/09--04:19: _Statement from Tony...
- 01/01/10--14:08: _Madeleine Foundatio...
- 01/02/10--02:48: _Allegations against...
- 01/02/10--15:22: _Question For Mr Ben...
- 01/03/10--08:32: _Sorry More Question...
- 01/03/10--11:46: _Now Debbie Butler c...
- 01/03/10--14:11: _Question for Mr Ben...
- 01/06/10--17:50: _Stevo to David Kirw...
- 01/08/10--12:27: _Mr Bennett Can You ...
- 12/13/09--16:51: mr Bennett..GO TO....
- 12/14/09--12:35: Would Bennett be an arguido in Portugal?
- 12/15/09--07:30: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM
- 12/19/09--08:42: The Article that got Raffle Ruffled.
- 12/19/09--16:03: We need a Fund for ALL Missing Children in the UK
- 12/27/09--19:31: Where is the slander on Missing Madeleine?
- 12/27/09--20:16: Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes
- 12/28/09--04:19: Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident
- 01/02/10--02:48: Allegations against The Madeleine Foundation - LATEST
- 01/02/10--15:22: Question For Mr Bennett
- 01/03/10--08:32: Sorry More Questions For Tony Bennett
- 01/03/10--14:11: Question for Mr Bennett
- 01/06/10--17:50: Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009
- 01/08/10--12:27: Mr Bennett Can You Please Clarify These Please
..your local copy shop, you know Wizardexpress where your '60 reasons' booklet and the leaflets were printed.
Or you can mail Shaun, owner of the Wizardexpress, like you did before:
I must admit, Shaun is cheap....your booklet costs were only 50 pence each, now why did members or other people had to pay how much was it £3 to £4..if you say you did not earn one penny in the Madeleine McCann case.....Hmmmm...
Now....don't misunderstand me: I DO NOT WANT YOUR BOOKLETS/LEAFLETS
Is Debbie Butler legally allowed to post up the personal details of members of the MF?
Page 3 of this thread on Ambersuz' 'Missing Madeleine' forum contains what the combined talents there claim is a hilariously funny and brilliant flashing avatar tonight:
They're all there on that thread tonight, the intellectual giants of the Madeleine forums:
Brenda Ryan ('Bren') - it was her idea
Susan Menez ('Ambersuz') - applause from her
The Lancashire Swinger ...
Recently the subject came up of the occasion earlier this year when the real names of dozens of 3As members were publicly 'outed', along with their user names, on the Prime Minister's website.
I had wrongly been accused of doing the 'outing' myself. So I've revisited what happened.
Shortly after the revelation that this had been going on, I pointed the finger at Pat/bonnybraes and MsMarbles who now run the 'JustAThoughtYouKnow' Forum as a likely source of this reckless damage.
Immediately after I had posting up David Edgar's article (The Independent 14th Sep 2009) on the 'David Edgar' thread, Raffle left a couple of highly offensive comments about me. Raffle, and anyone else who thinks it acceptable to make abusive attacks on others, should remind themselves that this is a public forum. All members should feel that they have a right to express and exchange opinions freely without being subjected to verbal abuse by others simply because they hold an opposing view. ...
Wouldn't it be a great idea if we could set the wheels in motion to start a Fund for ALL missing children. I am no fan of Ambersuz but thought it an excellent idea to have a section about other missing children - unlike the McCanns, the parents of these children have received little or no help to search for them. It occurred to me, reading the missing children section on MM, that I had never heard of most of them and felt very sad that no-one, apart from their close family, were searching ...
Some sport is being made on another forum based on what is supposed to be a humorous article which begins:"Authorities were today alerted by a concerned citizen who noticed a family living in a barn. Upon arrival, Family Protective Service personnel, accompanied by police, took into protective care an infant child named Jesus, who had been wrapped in strips of cloth and placed in a feeding trough by his 14-year old mother, Mary of Nazareth..."
It's been asked, in jest, why ...
Missing Madeleine seem to have rearranged the topics and I can't find the Tony Bennett thread. Is it just me or has someone advised that forum that printing hate and slander is not the best idea.
On 12 December, Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. asked me a favour. As someone I had got to know if only by e-mail, I was happy to help.
However, some days before she had posted, in her false name of ‘scrimas’, a message hostile to the Madeleine Foundation. It was a series of four questions, first posted by noted McCann-believer sans-souci. These four questions were based on the wholly false premise that members of the Madeleine Foundation might be personally liable for the actions of, say, ...
Someone called 'slim' has posted this message on the internet:
just thinking here, since TB is at a loss on what to do now. after all this crap with db, he may need another cause to attack.
why does he not go for peados on the interent?
i personaly think, any peado, should be on an isp list and banned from internet access.
maybe TB can figure that out, this is one petition i would sign
After pausing for some mirth over the idea that I am 'at a loss on what to do now', I actually ...
Madeleine McCann – Murder or Accident – Definitely NOT Abduction (Written by Tony Bennett).pdf (in English)
Today I've been made aware that the above appears on a so-called 'torrent site'.
I should like to make it clear to everyone (and Carter-Ruck and Clarence Mitchell if your're dropping by to have a look-in) that I know nothing about this, I don't even know where the link is, and by the way it's also a breach of my copyright.
I should also like to make it ...
The Madeleine Foundation made a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission about its article about us on 15 August 2009, about the 'Rothley leaflet drop'.
A few weeks ago, they offered to resolve our complaint by agreeing to publish a letter from us.
In red below is the original letter we drafted for publication.
There has been a flurry of to-ing and fro-ing regarding the wording of this letter and The Sun has now agreed to publish, in the next few days, the letter in blue below.
I had a call from Detective Chief Inspector Trevor Roe this morning.
A Detective Sergeant will be taking a full statement from me this Sunday (3rd January) about the harassment by Ms Butler of myself and others. Many examples of this are already in the Police's hands.
As of today, the Madeleine Foundation bankers have not yet given permission for the police to view the two cheques in question. Christmas is blamed for the delay. Ms Butler eventually signed her consent to the ...
Can you take a photo of the said article in The Sun about the Letter that is published please, just that no-one can seem to find it.
Mr Bennett a few questions for you.
1...John Whitehouse, that is you that wrote that article on your sparkly new web site isn't it. No use denying it because it is obvious it is you.
2....How come you have e-mails between other parties?
3....Have those people given you permission to publish private e-mails?
Edited by moderator to correct spelling of name in title.
The collective wisdom (cough) on the 'MM' forum is that the anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock was written by the same hand as the one that penned that postcard sent from Klagenfurt on 12 October 2009 to Ambersuz in Gibraltar.
The experts over there, who by the way include 'I'm-no-handwriting-expert' Ambersuz, have decided that the similarities between the two hands outweigh the differences.
The consensus there is that I cunningly disguised my handwriting when writing to Terry Lubbock, ...
Dear Mr Bennett,
Please do not take this the wrong way it is a simple question the only reason I am asking is because a link was left on my blog. I am perhaps being a little bit to nosey or you have probably answered the question else where and I missed it. If you have please excuse me and point me in the right direction.
Why did you use a Solicitors in the North West name of Kirwan I think! when you are reported as living in the South.
Can I also ask were you aware that Mr Kirwan(Solicitor) ...
Stevo to David Kirwan 27 September 2009:
From: TFM - Admin [mailto: email@example.com ]
Sent: 27 September 2009 12:20
To: David Kirwan
Still developing this but the site is there: http://gaggedbymccanns.info/main/
When we’re happy with it, I’ll connect it to http://gaggedbymccanns.info/ via a splash screen.
DAVID KIRWAN BACK TO STEVO, SAME DAY
Great work. How about a ...
1. We did anticipate further costs as we were clearly told by Kirwans that Carter-Ruck would be writing to us wanting to settle the terms of our accession by means of a Court order (which of course they did, straightaway, and we were told this would cost more money. Kirwans wanted £5,000 plus VAT for doing this. Carter-Ruck charged me £400, being a Court fee, which I paid out of my own pocket.
2. I asked no-one to send money. I merely responded to one poster ...