- RSS Channel Showcase 7387337
- RSS Channel Showcase 5969591
- RSS Channel Showcase 7849175
- RSS Channel Showcase 9680995
Articles on this Page
- 07/01/18--05:45: _Fiona Phillips: Rem...
- 07/01/18--05:46: _Documented Evidence
- 07/01/18--16:29: _A "Disgusting" Epis...
- 07/02/18--06:08: _Another child "gone...
- 07/02/18--10:11: _BBC East Midlands -...
- 06/18/18--08:01: _Brand new to this f...
- 06/19/18--03:22: _New Here.
- 06/22/18--13:45: _Hello
- 06/28/18--05:09: _New here
- 07/02/18--13:27: _'madeleine' brought...
- 07/03/18--07:46: _Operations Yewtree,...
- 07/03/18--07:57: _Enid O'Dowd's foren...
- 07/03/18--08:45: _Missing People Amba...
- 07/03/18--09:59: _RESEARCH RESULTS: I...
- 06/11/18--07:36: _Professor Horan: Id...
- 06/11/18--15:57: _Ex-Met detective Ia...
- 06/12/18--08:56: _The Show Must Go On
- 06/14/18--03:27: _8,000 sightings of ...
- 07/03/18--17:28: _Sightings revisited
- 07/05/18--04:32: _The murderer 'worth...
- 07/01/18--05:46: Documented Evidence
- 07/01/18--16:29: A "Disgusting" Episode of Distorted Evidence
- 07/02/18--06:08: Another child "gone missing from the bedroom"
- 07/02/18--10:11: BBC East Midlands - admits Mr Amaral didn't swear!!
- 06/18/18--08:01: Brand new to this forum
- 06/19/18--03:22: New Here.
- 06/22/18--13:45: Hello
- 06/28/18--05:09: New here
- 07/02/18--13:27: 'madeleine' brought me here
- 07/03/18--07:46: Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange
- 06/11/18--07:36: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case
- 06/11/18--15:57: Ex-Met detective Ian Horrocks talking borrocks
- 06/12/18--08:56: The Show Must Go On
- 07/03/18--17:28: Sightings revisited
- 07/05/18--04:32: The murderer 'worthy of an Oscar'
Roll-up, Roll-up - read all about it ..
Fiona Phillips: Remember Madeleine McCann and don't let your holiday be the one we all read about
Knowing Kate and Gerry McCann, and the deep hurt and heartache they carry around with them everyday, I’d forgo all of the adult holiday pleasures all over again to make sure our kids were safe
07:52, 30 JUN 2018
It’s nearly holiday time and my mind’s already drifted off to a beach, a rich rum cocktail – not too much ice, ...
A new thread for full member participation to add, analyze and discuss all documented evidence and intelligence relative to Madeleine McCann's disappearance.
With our new found celebrity member trying - and successfully monopolizing the forum over the past few days, what better opportunity to shift the emphasis onto more important matters and away from attention seekers.
Here's a good starting point..
Processos Vol VI Pages 1668 to 1669
NUIPC 201/070 GALGS
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
A “Disgusting” Episode of Distorted Evidence
Arthur Cowley and David Edgar
Note Mr Edgar’s body language: “Get me out of here?”
The Interesting Whiteboard &“New Witnesses”
Messrs Edgar and Cowley have not named the supposedly new witnesses but screenshots from the Channel 4 programme shows that they are:
The Sightings White Board
The whiteboard lists three supposedly independent sightings on Wednesday 2nd May 2007 implying that “Pimple ...
Another sad case of a child found dead. Her disappearance was reported at "6.25 AM"
[size=13]"Police were alerted that a six-year-old girl was missing from her home in Rothesay at 06:25 on Monday".[/size]
ECU Ruling: East Midlands Today, BBC1 (East Midlands), 12 January 2011
Publication date: 30 May 2011
The programme included a brief exchange between a reporter and Gonçalo Amaral (a former policeman who had worked on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and had since written a book on the case). One word in the exchange was bleeped, and the report gave the impression that this was because Sr Amaral had used offensive language about the MrCanns. A viewer complained that this ...
Hi to everyone,
I just joined a few minutes ago.
I found this site through a link from richplanet.net. Having watched a lot of Richard D Hall's films on this subject I wanted to look into it.
So many areas to explore in this matter and I guess I'll be adding comments soon.
Hello everyone. I found my way here from richplanet. I've always thought the official story was fishy but I could never put my finger on anything. That was until I heard about the dogs and the McCann's opinion that they were unreliable, there is no way I could believe that. Then I came across all the work Richard Hall has done and watched his very in depth documentaries. Now I know where to get all the information. I am currently going through it (a monumental task). The truth is in there somewhere ...
This forum was recommended to me by a friend. Gave it the big thumbs up. :)
Now, where to start? Can anyone post a link to where I can read the Gasper report ? I'll make a start with that, seeing as how this is the conversation that led me to being here.
Thanks for having me
Hi, My name is Mel. I am new here. I joined after reading PeterMacs very imformative e-book.
Just my few words about finding this forum.
Like most people I know, when I first heard about the abduction of a child on holiday in Portugal I was appalled, with immediate sympathy for the parents in what must have been an awful crime.
On reports that the parents had gone out, leaving children unattended, this sympathy was reduced, but still an awful crime.
Then came the parents speaking on tv, and... something was not right.
I assumed that people who know more about these things ...
@Doug D wrote:
Freedom of Information Request Reference No:
I note you seek access to the following information:
1. The total cost of all Metropolitan Police inquiries into child sexual abuse now being run under the supervision of Operation Hydrant since 2012. Please break this figure down by calendar years for 2012, 2013, 2014 and the most recent figure available for 2015.
2. The total cost of Operation Yewtree since it was set up in October 2012, up to the most recent figure ...
This has been posted on the forum before but not all new members will have read it, and it's way too long to post the whole article so am just posting the link as it's always worth a read:
A forensic examination of the (McCann's Find Madeleine) company accounts
A review of the background to setting up the limited company Madeleine’s Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned and a forensic examination of the company accounts
by Enid O’Dowd FCA
Lizzy posted this on CMOMM facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/2146767062234442/
Many people were SHOCKED to see a comment from Fiona Phillips (Daily Mirror) on Twitter in reply to Cherry who was respectfully EDUCATING her on the FACTS from the POLICE FILES. (NOTE: Please be respectful. This is not to attack, but to understand WHY she would answer that way...See below..)
One would think that, after 11 years, Fiona, would be AWARE ...
I have previously posted on this topic and worked on the possibility of 'One child in One child out' but it was DURING one of my posts that it all became clear to me. It was a 'lightbulb' moment and I am still blown away by the possibility that this MAY have been what happened!
Did something happen to Maddie BEFORE THURSDAY? If I am correct, THIS IS HUGE...and SO simple!
Many times, Gerry and Russell arrived to the creche at the same time... Russell sent in HIS daughter and Gerry went ...
Hello, everyone! My name is Thomas Henry Horan, from Saint Louis MO USA. I am a professor, author, part-time private investigator/consultant, and executive producer and host of The Stones Unturned Podcast.
I have experience reviewing police investigations for insurance companies and other interested parties, as well as conducting investigations, into everything from fraud and cybercrime to homicide. Our listeners have been asking us to begin covering the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. ...
What happened to Madeleine McCann?
Some time ago, I travelled to Portugal to look at the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, and the circumstances surrounding it. My analysis, reasoning and conclusions are shown here. I am one of very few who continue to believe that Madeleine may still be alive. This document has been updated to reflect what has been going on more recently.
Madeleine Beth McCann would now be approaching 14 years old. She went missing ten years ago, ...
It seems I was on the right track thinking that the McCann campaign's 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance would be the grand finale - well almost. In April/May (that month again) 2017, the McCanns and their defence league went full speed ahead laying their ten year 'campaign' to rest with a blitz of media attention. This rather leaves the spectator in limbo - possibly by design or possibly by default. Whichever, genuine folk who won't rest until they see justice for a little lost ...
8,000 sightings of Maddie, in 10 years and 10 months, in 101 countries: a phenomenon that should be studied and analyzed by academics and experts
Madeleine McCan sightings all over the world
From May 3rd 2007 until March 27th 2018, a total of 8,000 alleged sightings of Madeleine have been registered in 101 countries, from Algeria to Vietnam, according to data collected by “The Sun”.
Madeleine McCan sightings in Europe
So, during almost 11 years - more exactly 10 years and 10 months, ...
Never let it be said my memory fails me
So let's kickoff with this one..
Feel free to add.
The series looks at eight individual cases from the UK and America where the killers called emergency services as a means to suggest their innocence.
Each episode reveals this truth, from the incriminating call, to their eventual conviction.
It begins on Monday, July 9 at 9pm with Crime and Investigation on the Crime+Investigation channel with Mr Twigg's case airing on August 20.