Articles on this Page
- 12/27/09--20:16: _Val/Photon/scrimas ...
- 12/27/09--20:25: _'slim' suggests an ...
- 12/28/09--04:19: _Statement from Tony...
- 01/01/10--14:08: _Madeleine Foundatio...
- 01/02/10--02:48: _Allegations against...
- 01/02/10--15:22: _Question For Mr Ben...
- 01/03/10--08:32: _Sorry More Question...
- 01/03/10--11:46: _Now Debbie Butler c...
- 01/03/10--14:11: _Question for Mr Ben...
- 01/06/10--17:50: _Stevo to David Kirw...
- 01/08/10--12:27: _Mr Bennett Can You ...
- 01/08/10--12:28: _Deborah off to Port...
- 01/08/10--12:30: _The meeting between...
- 01/08/10--13:19: _Articles on the MF ...
- 01/09/10--03:00: _The truth about Ton...
- 03/06/10--01:30: _The emails from Mic...
- 03/10/10--01:41: _The emails from Mic...
- 03/14/10--04:36: _PCC Complaint Question
- 03/15/10--11:42: _OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX...
- 03/19/10--15:54: _How 'Majic' obtaine...
- 12/27/09--20:16: Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes
- 12/28/09--04:19: Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident
- 01/02/10--02:48: Allegations against The Madeleine Foundation - LATEST
- 01/02/10--15:22: Question For Mr Bennett
- 01/03/10--08:32: Sorry More Questions For Tony Bennett
- 01/03/10--14:11: Question for Mr Bennett
- 01/06/10--17:50: Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009
- 01/08/10--12:27: Mr Bennett Can You Please Clarify These Please
- 01/08/10--12:28: Deborah off to Portugal?
- 01/08/10--13:19: Articles on the MF website
- 01/09/10--03:00: The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions
- 03/06/10--01:30: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)
- 03/14/10--04:36: PCC Complaint Question
On 12 December, Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. asked me a favour. As someone I had got to know if only by e-mail, I was happy to help.
However, some days before she had posted, in her false name of ‘scrimas’, a message hostile to the Madeleine Foundation. It was a series of four questions, first posted by noted McCann-believer sans-souci. These four questions were based on the wholly false premise that members of the Madeleine Foundation might be personally liable for the actions of, say, ...
Someone called 'slim' has posted this message on the internet:
just thinking here, since TB is at a loss on what to do now. after all this crap with db, he may need another cause to attack.
why does he not go for peados on the interent?
i personaly think, any peado, should be on an isp list and banned from internet access.
maybe TB can figure that out, this is one petition i would sign
After pausing for some mirth over the idea that I am 'at a loss on what to do now', I actually ...
Madeleine McCann – Murder or Accident – Definitely NOT Abduction (Written by Tony Bennett).pdf (in English)
Today I've been made aware that the above appears on a so-called 'torrent site'.
I should like to make it clear to everyone (and Carter-Ruck and Clarence Mitchell if your're dropping by to have a look-in) that I know nothing about this, I don't even know where the link is, and by the way it's also a breach of my copyright.
I should also like to make it ...
The Madeleine Foundation made a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission about its article about us on 15 August 2009, about the 'Rothley leaflet drop'.
A few weeks ago, they offered to resolve our complaint by agreeing to publish a letter from us.
In red below is the original letter we drafted for publication.
There has been a flurry of to-ing and fro-ing regarding the wording of this letter and The Sun has now agreed to publish, in the next few days, the letter in blue below.
I had a call from Detective Chief Inspector Trevor Roe this morning.
A Detective Sergeant will be taking a full statement from me this Sunday (3rd January) about the harassment by Ms Butler of myself and others. Many examples of this are already in the Police's hands.
As of today, the Madeleine Foundation bankers have not yet given permission for the police to view the two cheques in question. Christmas is blamed for the delay. Ms Butler eventually signed her consent to the ...
Can you take a photo of the said article in The Sun about the Letter that is published please, just that no-one can seem to find it.
Mr Bennett a few questions for you.
1...John Whitehouse, that is you that wrote that article on your sparkly new web site isn't it. No use denying it because it is obvious it is you.
2....How come you have e-mails between other parties?
3....Have those people given you permission to publish private e-mails?
Edited by moderator to correct spelling of name in title.
The collective wisdom (cough) on the 'MM' forum is that the anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock was written by the same hand as the one that penned that postcard sent from Klagenfurt on 12 October 2009 to Ambersuz in Gibraltar.
The experts over there, who by the way include 'I'm-no-handwriting-expert' Ambersuz, have decided that the similarities between the two hands outweigh the differences.
The consensus there is that I cunningly disguised my handwriting when writing to Terry Lubbock, ...
Dear Mr Bennett,
Please do not take this the wrong way it is a simple question the only reason I am asking is because a link was left on my blog. I am perhaps being a little bit to nosey or you have probably answered the question else where and I missed it. If you have please excuse me and point me in the right direction.
Why did you use a Solicitors in the North West name of Kirwan I think! when you are reported as living in the South.
Can I also ask were you aware that Mr Kirwan(Solicitor) ...
Stevo to David Kirwan 27 September 2009:
From: TFM - Admin [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Sent: 27 September 2009 12:20
To: David Kirwan
Still developing this but the site is there: http://gaggedbymccanns.info/main/
When we’re happy with it, I’ll connect it to http://gaggedbymccanns.info/ via a splash screen.
DAVID KIRWAN BACK TO STEVO, SAME DAY
Great work. How about a ...
1. We did anticipate further costs as we were clearly told by Kirwans that Carter-Ruck would be writing to us wanting to settle the terms of our accession by means of a Court order (which of course they did, straightaway, and we were told this would cost more money. Kirwans wanted £5,000 plus VAT for doing this. Carter-Ruck charged me £400, being a Court fee, which I paid out of my own pocket.
2. I asked no-one to send money. I merely responded to one poster ...
Just seen this
as your former chairperson - the only one with any guts- I look forward to seeing you next week , lets see what you are made of will be nice to get away from the snow - aaahhh lovely Portugal
I reproduce here verbatim and without further comment a letter sent by Detective Chief Inspoector Roe to me on 17 December 209 following my two-hour meetng with him at my home:
Dear Mr Bennett
Thank you for our very helpful and constructive meeting today where we sought to deal with:
1) Complaint matters C/933/09 concerning D C Chissel and the investigation (1)
2) A number of other complaint matters and issues you have previously raised with Essex Police (2).
Mr Bennett, I see there are new entries on the website, including your revised tome on Mitchell and another about Murat.
As was pointed out when you first posted the latter item here, there is no source other than Amaral's book for your contention that Jane Tanner positively ID'd Murat as the man she saw carrying a child from the direction of 5A on the night of May 3rd 2007.
I find it pretty extraordinary that you have not bothered to clarify for your readership that this factlet is NOT in ...
A blog run by muratfan began the New Year with this message:
Bennett Previous History To Be Investigated Regarding His Credit Unions
The HMRC are apparently investigating if Tony Bennett mis-used the funds in his now disbanded Credit Unions he set up. They are investigating complaints of more than one bank account was used for the accounts and for peoples money.
There is no mention of him defrauding customers, just syphoning away some money into his private accounts.
If you care ...
jkh wrote:I can vouch for what ufercoffy says.
Games are being played here.
Well, I'm totally confused???????? Can someone explain please?
Admin: This thread went off topic so it's been split from here.
Here is the total correspondence, without editing:
From: "Michael Sangerte" email@example.com
Wednesday 13 January, 3.52pm
Dear Mr Bennett
I have received your email address after asking for help. I am trying to purchase the 60 Reason book urgently and can't find it anywhere.
I will pay a good price, please help if you can. Please state your price including first class postage.
This Might Best be Suited for Tony, but Didn't Want to Break My Own Rule!
Was there no PCC Complaint Made Against Mike Gunnill the Photographer? If Not, How Come? And Then Why Did Stevo Do What He did? (Speculation on That Last Point Welcome).
I publish this letter, unedited, received today from D C Chissel, which shows that Debbie Butler herself is holding up the investigation of her own allegations. I wonder why?
Otherwise, I make no comment:
4 December 2009
Update regarding the allegation of fraud.
Thank you for the forms which I received from you regarding the consent for me to gain access to the two cheques (which is the only thing I wish to have access to).
I have yet to receive the ...
Here is the exchange between 'Majic'/Andy Griffin and me on Tuesday 2 March which led to him posting a brief report on the Madeleine Foundation Conference.
Very simply, he asked, and I spent 5 minutes typing a quick report.
He posted it in full on 'chaosraptors'.
A fuller report was sent round to others a day or so later.
MAJIC TO BENNETT
From: Andy Griffin
Subject: MF Conference
To: "ANTHONY BENNETT" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, ...