Articles on this Page
- 01/20/17--12:20: _What do YOU think h...
- 01/20/17--12:37: _Chapter 5: Sedation
- 01/20/17--12:39: _Chapter 2: Did they...
- 01/20/17--22:50: _President Trump's I...
- 01/21/17--01:14: _Chapter 6: Cold and...
- 01/21/17--02:15: _Chapter 7: Just Che...
- 01/21/17--02:46: _Chapter 8: Egregiou...
- 01/21/17--03:38: _'QUOTE OF THE DAY'
- 01/21/17--05:53: _Jobcentre-DWP Fitne...
- 01/21/17--09:25: _Chapter 9: On the r...
- 01/21/17--09:45: _Recap on the Tennis...
- 01/21/17--12:31: _Chapter 10: Appeals...
- 01/21/17--12:32: _Chapter 11: Crocodi...
- 01/22/17--04:38: _Those incredibly 'u...
- 01/22/17--08:06: _Chapter 12: Floppy ...
- 01/22/17--08:21: _Chapter 13: The McC...
- 01/22/17--10:57: _Chapter 14: The Las...
- 01/23/17--01:03: _Chapter 15: Almost ...
- 01/23/17--02:25: _Chapter 16: Why did...
- 01/24/17--02:15: _Chapter 17: Some Ph...
- 01/20/17--12:20: What do YOU think happened to Madeleine?
- 01/20/17--12:37: Chapter 5: Sedation
- 01/20/17--12:39: Chapter 2: Did they Search?
- 01/20/17--22:50: President Trump's Inauguration
- 01/21/17--01:14: Chapter 6: Cold and Windy
- 01/21/17--02:15: Chapter 7: Just Checking
- 01/21/17--02:46: Chapter 8: Egregious examples
- 01/21/17--03:38: 'QUOTE OF THE DAY'
- 01/21/17--05:53: Jobcentre-DWP Fitness for Work
- 01/21/17--09:25: Chapter 9: On the reliability of Cadaver Dogs
- 01/21/17--09:45: Recap on the Tennis Balls photo
- 01/21/17--12:31: Chapter 10: Appeals and Pleas
- 01/21/17--12:32: Chapter 11: Crocodile tears
- 01/22/17--04:38: Those incredibly 'unreliable' DOGS............again!
- 01/22/17--08:06: Chapter 12: Floppy sun hats and flapping curtains ?
- 01/22/17--08:21: Chapter 13: The McCann family, and the Dossier of Death
- 01/22/17--10:57: Chapter 14: The Last Photo = The Pool Photo
- 01/23/17--01:03: Chapter 15: Almost the last word on the 'Last Photo' !
- 01/23/17--02:25: Chapter 16: Why did they do this ? Seven worrying problems
I would really like to see others' theories as they stand right now.
I don't think many of us establish a scenario and then make it fit. I believe most of us look at the details and inconsistencies and look at why they exist and how they may impact the theory each of us believe may be possible.
It would give us the opportunity of other member's research and how it may compare to our own.
We must always have an open mind. I see alternative beliefs held by members I respect and try to ...
Chapter 5: Sedation
In this study we attempt to answer three questions
1 Were the twins sedated on the night of 3rd May 2007?
2 If so, were they sedated by an intruder ?
3 If so, but not by an intruder, then by whom ?
1 Were the twins sedated on the night of 3rd May 2007?
The question of sedation of the three McCann children is one which has caused problems since the very beginning.
Around 10 pm 3rd May 2007 Kate ...
Chapter 2: Did they Search?
Did the McCanns physically search
for their daughter Madeleine?
Kate McCann - statement 4th May 2007 
The group immediately headed to the club, and set about searching in all the buildings, swimming pool, tennis courts etc. as well as in the apartment with the help of employees.
Gerry McCann - statement 4th May 2007 
Immediately, the group headed for the club and searched across all the facilities, swimming pool, tennis etc., as well ...
Did anyone listen to his speech?
Chapter 6: Cold and Windy
[size=18]What was the weather on the evening of Thursday 3rd May 2007.
We examine an interesting anomaly.
On Thursday 3rd May 2007 Madeleine and the twins are prepared for bed.
p. 68 “I took them all into their bedroom. Madeleine got into her bed and then Amelie, Sean and I settled ourselves on top of it, with our backs against the wall, for our final story.” 
Madeleine is now in bed.
p. 69 Then we kissed the twins, ...
Chapter 7: Just Checking
[/size]We examine and compare the various accounts given by the group of their “system” for checking the children during the evenings they spent in the Tapas bar.
Book, p. 75 That Sunday night we headed over to the restaurant. We were all there except Matt, who had a bit of a dodgy stomach, which he attributed to something he’d eaten en route to Portugal. The rest of us enjoyed our meal. The food was good and it was nice to ...
Chapter 8: Egregious examples
[size=18]It is said to be defamatory to accuse the McCanns of lying.
It is however unclear what word should be used to describe these most egregious examples of “economy with the truth”.
The McCanns told many family members that the shutters had been forced or broken
The shutters had not been forced or broken
2 Entry by Gerry McCann
Gerry McCann first said he entered through the front ...
This should be another productive thread to compliment 'Rogue of the Day' and 'Video of the Day'!
Kicking off with one I've just posted on 'PeterMac's Chapter 7' topic from Rachel Oldfield on her caring approach to checking her sick child:
Rachel Oldfield: "So basically we’d go and have dinner and then we’d sort of run back you know every fifteen twenty minutes and have a listen at the door and make sure nobody’s screaming their head off. Erm well we’d go into the room, which ordinarily ...
The Canary has an article where a man aged 56,Mr Lawrence Bond(RIP) suffering with mobility problems and breathing difficulties,was pronounced"Fit For Work" and whilst proceeding home from the Kentish Town Jobcentre, 12 December 2016 suffered a "Fatal Heart Attack"?
Oh What a"Not Caring Society"our wonderful Politicians have created in their desperate need to balance the Books,but they are alright because the cuts do not effect them and their "Fat Cat Friends"meowe?
Chapter 9: On the reliability of Cadaver Dogs
[size=24]On the Reliability of Cadaver dogs
Dogs trained to detect the smell of human cadaverine are now routinely used throughout the world. We examine some of the leading cases.
From the outset it is important to note that a dog cannot give “evidence“ in a criminal trial. In most jurisdictions evidence has to be subject to examination and cross examination by learned counsel, and this is clearly impossible. On ...
During Gerry’s tennis lesson, Madeleine and Ella came to the adjoining court with their Mini Club for a mini-tennis session. Jane and I stayed to watch them. It chokes me remembering how my heart soared with pride in Madeleine that morning. She was so happy and obviously enjoying herself. Standing there listening intently to Cat’s instructions, she looked so gorgeous in her little T-shirt and shorts, pink hat, ankle socks and new holiday sandals that I ran back to our apartment for my ...
Chapter 10: Appeals and Pleas
What have the following in common ?
Caylee Marie Anthony
Harmony Jude Creech
Leonardo Giovanni Sendejas
Riley Ann Sawyers
Michael Daniel Smith
Alexander Tyler Smith
Chapter 11: Crocodile tears
Public appeals for help
and crocodile tears.
In every one of these cases the person responsible for the commission of the crime has made public appeal for help, or for information.
The Crime: In 2008, 9-year-old Shannon Matthews disappeared after a school trip.
The Lies: Karen Matthews reported her daughter Shannon missing to the police, and went on to make a number of emotional public appeals for her daughter’s return, begging ...
Reading the files and confusing myself. Think there is so much said on forums that things sometimes get confusing.
Regards Eddie -
6 - This dog signalled the lower outside area next to the driver's door of the Renault - 59-DA-27 - that was rented by the McCanns (cf. page 2187 and/or annex 88);
7 - Finally it "marked" the key/card of that vehicle when it was hidden under a fire prevention sand box (cf. page 2187 and/or annex 88);
So Eddie didn't mark in the boot of the car? So ...
Chapter 12: Floppy sun hats and flapping curtains ?
Floppy sun hats and flapping curtains ?
This chapter emerged from the more formal Last Photo, Pool Photo work, when we started looking at weather charts, wind surfing competitions at Portimao, personal diaries of ex-pats, and the descriptions of temperature and weather in the Tapas group's statements and Rogatories.
It was soon realised that regardless of anything else, the wind and weather are capable of proving - on the ...
Chapter 13: The McCann family, and the Dossier of Death
The McCann family, and the Dossier of Death
[size=18]Requiescat in Pace - Brenda Leyland[/size]
A ’Dossier’ was prepared, allegedly, of ‘tweets’, Facebook messages, and blog entries, sent to people unconnected with the McCanns
It was handed to the Metropolitan Police, who sent it to Leicestershire Police.
Both forces decided there was NOTHING in it which merited closer examination.
It made its way to Sky News, and to ...
Chapter 14: The Last Photo = The Pool Photo
The “Last Photo”
1 The McCanns had a Canon PowerShot A620.
In her book Kate only refers to a camera in the singular. My camera, our camera. She clearly states that ‘our camera’ was taken away by RO’B so that photos could be printed in the form of a poster. Later that night, when everyone had been asked to leave the apartment, the official scenes of crime photos were taken by the PJ. On the dining table the Canon PowerShot can ...
Chapter 15: Almost the last word on the 'Last Photo' !
ALMOST THE LAST WORD ON THE LAST PHOTO !
In the Chapter Floppy sun hats and flapping curtains I showed how the Last Photo, the Pool Photo could not have been taken at lunchtime on 3rd May.
In the Chapter The Last Photo I showed how it was clearly possible for four clearly identifiable people, acting in concert, to take the image, alter the EXIF Metadata, take it back to PdL, and hand it to the person responsible for putting ...
Chapter 16: Why did they do this ? Seven worrying problems
Why did they do this ?
Any child could have told them they would be found out.
Let us start with the first thing they told their own family and friends.
• . . . the window in the bedroom . . . and shutters were jemmied open
• She told me, 'They have broken the shutter on the window
• Kate said the shutters of the room were smashed.
• She just told me . . . that the shutters of the apartment had been ...
Chapter 17: Some Philosophical thoughts in which we examine Logic and the absence of evidence
Some Philosophical thoughts.
In which we examine Logic and the absence of evidence.
I want to go through this slowly, and at some length, partly because it is important that any error, misunderstanding, or false logic may be identified and challenged, and partly because the subject may not be familiar, or at least not currently at the forefront of people’s minds. For that reason some of the ...