- RSS Channel Showcase 5388147
- RSS Channel Showcase 6516505
- RSS Channel Showcase 6958459
- RSS Channel Showcase 9563281
Articles on this Page
- 12/13/09--08:45: _Merry Christmas
- 12/13/09--13:00: _Two letters. My fin...
- 12/13/09--16:51: _mr Bennett..GO TO....
- 12/14/09--12:35: _Would Bennett be an...
- 12/15/09--07:30: _Debbie Butler is po...
- 12/17/09--09:32: _The combined brains...
- 12/17/09--15:33: _The 'outings' of 3A...
- 12/19/09--08:42: _The Article that go...
- 12/19/09--16:03: _We need a Fund for ...
- 12/21/09--11:45: _Mary was not 14 yea...
- 12/27/09--19:31: _Where is the slande...
- 12/27/09--20:16: _Val/Photon/scrimas ...
- 12/27/09--20:25: _'slim' suggests an ...
- 12/28/09--04:19: _Statement from Tony...
- 01/01/10--14:08: _Madeleine Foundatio...
- 01/02/10--02:48: _Allegations against...
- 01/02/10--15:22: _Question For Mr Ben...
- 01/03/10--08:32: _Sorry More Question...
- 01/03/10--11:46: _Now Debbie Butler c...
- 01/03/10--14:11: _Question for Mr Ben...
- 01/06/10--17:50: _Stevo to David Kirw...
- 01/08/10--12:27: _Mr Bennett Can You ...
- 01/08/10--12:28: _Deborah off to Port...
- 01/08/10--12:30: _The meeting between...
- 01/08/10--13:19: _Articles on the MF ...
- 01/09/10--03:00: _The truth about Ton...
- 03/06/10--01:30: _The emails from Mic...
- 03/10/10--01:41: _The emails from Mic...
- 03/14/10--04:36: _PCC Complaint Question
- 03/15/10--11:42: _OFFICIAL FROM ESSEX...
- 03/19/10--15:54: _How 'Majic' obtaine...
- 03/20/10--03:24: _As she's questioned...
- 03/25/10--08:40: _Deborah Butler's ho...
- 03/31/10--06:12: _Reported - AGAIN
- 04/03/10--02:17: _Mike Gunnill - the ...
- 06/23/10--16:18: _Email Received From...
- 07/10/10--15:28: _Chinagirl vs. Madel...
- 08/17/10--07:31: _Now THERE'S a good ...
- 08/29/10--13:42: _The crystal ball de...
- 08/30/10--16:52: _The 'tin hat brigad...
- 09/08/10--13:54: _Muratfan's challeng...
- 11/18/10--16:09: _A letter from Carte...
- 01/10/11--07:01: _muratfan's aliases
- 02/10/11--01:03: _Mike Gunnill and hi...
- 02/12/11--17:35: _'muratfan' lies and...
- 04/11/11--05:57: _On a lighter note -...
- 05/08/11--14:10: _Another bogus and w...
- 07/24/11--21:11: _Leaflets law could ...
- 12/21/12--12:57: _'muratfan' and my f...
- 04/30/13--04:03: _Mr Bennett? - A gen...
- 12/13/09--08:45: Merry Christmas
- 12/13/09--13:00: Two letters. My final reply to bluj1515 (Right to Reply)
- 12/13/09--16:51: mr Bennett..GO TO....
- 12/14/09--12:35: Would Bennett be an arguido in Portugal?
- 12/15/09--07:30: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM
- 12/19/09--08:42: The Article that got Raffle Ruffled.
- 12/19/09--16:03: We need a Fund for ALL Missing Children in the UK
- 12/27/09--19:31: Where is the slander on Missing Madeleine?
- 12/27/09--20:16: Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. - the day the scales fell off my eyes
- 12/28/09--04:19: Statement from Tony Bennett: Madeleine McCann - Murder or Accident
- 01/02/10--02:48: Allegations against The Madeleine Foundation - LATEST
- 01/02/10--15:22: Question For Mr Bennett
- 01/03/10--08:32: Sorry More Questions For Tony Bennett
- 01/03/10--14:11: Question for Mr Bennett
- 01/06/10--17:50: Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009
- 01/08/10--12:27: Mr Bennett Can You Please Clarify These Please
- 01/08/10--12:28: Deborah off to Portugal?
- 01/08/10--13:19: Articles on the MF website
- 01/09/10--03:00: The truth about Tony Bennett and the two Harlow Credit Unions
- 03/06/10--01:30: The emails from Michael Sangerte (off topic/split section)
- 03/14/10--04:36: PCC Complaint Question
- 03/25/10--08:40: Deborah Butler's hotline to Carter-Ruck
- 03/31/10--06:12: Reported - AGAIN
- 04/03/10--02:17: Mike Gunnill - the Rumanian connection
- 06/23/10--16:18: Email Received From The Madeleine Foundation
- 08/29/10--13:42: The crystal ball deep inside team McCann
- 08/30/10--16:52: The 'tin hat brigade' might be correct
- 09/08/10--13:54: Muratfan's challenge to the Madeleine Foundation
- 11/18/10--16:09: A letter from Carter-Ruck
- 01/10/11--07:01: muratfan's aliases
- 02/10/11--01:03: Mike Gunnill and his 'campaign'
- 02/12/11--17:35: 'muratfan' lies and deceives his mates on JATYK
- 05/08/11--14:10: Another bogus and wicked press release by muratfan = Ian West
- 12/21/12--12:57: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?
bluj1515 published another tirade against me on a forum known as PFA2. This was intended to be a reply to my earlier response to her/his first tirade.
bluj1515 demanded that his second tirade be posted up here for all to see. I did post it up here on the other thread for all to see as s/he requested.
Both contributions from bluj1515 were vocally and enthusiastically supported by many others on PFA2 and indeed elsewhere, thus revealing a very great deal about their character, just as ...
..your local copy shop, you know Wizardexpress where your '60 reasons' booklet and the leaflets were printed.
Or you can mail Shaun, owner of the Wizardexpress, like you did before:
I must admit, Shaun is cheap....your booklet costs were only 50 pence each, now why did members or other people had to pay how much was it £3 to £4..if you say you did not earn one penny in the Madeleine McCann case.....Hmmmm...
Now....don't misunderstand me: I DO NOT WANT YOUR BOOKLETS/LEAFLETS
Is Debbie Butler legally allowed to post up the personal details of members of the MF?
Page 3 of this thread on Ambersuz' 'Missing Madeleine' forum contains what the combined talents there claim is a hilariously funny and brilliant flashing avatar tonight:
They're all there on that thread tonight, the intellectual giants of the Madeleine forums:
Brenda Ryan ('Bren') - it was her idea
Susan Menez ('Ambersuz') - applause from her
The Lancashire Swinger ...
Recently the subject came up of the occasion earlier this year when the real names of dozens of 3As members were publicly 'outed', along with their user names, on the Prime Minister's website.
I had wrongly been accused of doing the 'outing' myself. So I've revisited what happened.
Shortly after the revelation that this had been going on, I pointed the finger at Pat/bonnybraes and MsMarbles who now run the 'JustAThoughtYouKnow' Forum as a likely source of this reckless damage.
Immediately after I had posting up David Edgar's article (The Independent 14th Sep 2009) on the 'David Edgar' thread, Raffle left a couple of highly offensive comments about me. Raffle, and anyone else who thinks it acceptable to make abusive attacks on others, should remind themselves that this is a public forum. All members should feel that they have a right to express and exchange opinions freely without being subjected to verbal abuse by others simply because they hold an opposing view. ...
Wouldn't it be a great idea if we could set the wheels in motion to start a Fund for ALL missing children. I am no fan of Ambersuz but thought it an excellent idea to have a section about other missing children - unlike the McCanns, the parents of these children have received little or no help to search for them. It occurred to me, reading the missing children section on MM, that I had never heard of most of them and felt very sad that no-one, apart from their close family, were searching ...
Some sport is being made on another forum based on what is supposed to be a humorous article which begins:"Authorities were today alerted by a concerned citizen who noticed a family living in a barn. Upon arrival, Family Protective Service personnel, accompanied by police, took into protective care an infant child named Jesus, who had been wrapped in strips of cloth and placed in a feeding trough by his 14-year old mother, Mary of Nazareth..."
It's been asked, in jest, why ...
Missing Madeleine seem to have rearranged the topics and I can't find the Tony Bennett thread. Is it just me or has someone advised that forum that printing hate and slander is not the best idea.
On 12 December, Val/Photon/scrimas etc. etc. asked me a favour. As someone I had got to know if only by e-mail, I was happy to help.
However, some days before she had posted, in her false name of ‘scrimas’, a message hostile to the Madeleine Foundation. It was a series of four questions, first posted by noted McCann-believer sans-souci. These four questions were based on the wholly false premise that members of the Madeleine Foundation might be personally liable for the actions of, say, ...
Someone called 'slim' has posted this message on the internet:
just thinking here, since TB is at a loss on what to do now. after all this crap with db, he may need another cause to attack.
why does he not go for peados on the interent?
i personaly think, any peado, should be on an isp list and banned from internet access.
maybe TB can figure that out, this is one petition i would sign
After pausing for some mirth over the idea that I am 'at a loss on what to do now', I actually ...
Madeleine McCann – Murder or Accident – Definitely NOT Abduction (Written by Tony Bennett).pdf (in English)
Today I've been made aware that the above appears on a so-called 'torrent site'.
I should like to make it clear to everyone (and Carter-Ruck and Clarence Mitchell if your're dropping by to have a look-in) that I know nothing about this, I don't even know where the link is, and by the way it's also a breach of my copyright.
I should also like to make it ...
The Madeleine Foundation made a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission about its article about us on 15 August 2009, about the 'Rothley leaflet drop'.
A few weeks ago, they offered to resolve our complaint by agreeing to publish a letter from us.
In red below is the original letter we drafted for publication.
There has been a flurry of to-ing and fro-ing regarding the wording of this letter and The Sun has now agreed to publish, in the next few days, the letter in blue below.
I had a call from Detective Chief Inspector Trevor Roe this morning.
A Detective Sergeant will be taking a full statement from me this Sunday (3rd January) about the harassment by Ms Butler of myself and others. Many examples of this are already in the Police's hands.
As of today, the Madeleine Foundation bankers have not yet given permission for the police to view the two cheques in question. Christmas is blamed for the delay. Ms Butler eventually signed her consent to the ...
Can you take a photo of the said article in The Sun about the Letter that is published please, just that no-one can seem to find it.
Mr Bennett a few questions for you.
1...John Whitehouse, that is you that wrote that article on your sparkly new web site isn't it. No use denying it because it is obvious it is you.
2....How come you have e-mails between other parties?
3....Have those people given you permission to publish private e-mails?
Edited by moderator to correct spelling of name in title.
The collective wisdom (cough) on the 'MM' forum is that the anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock was written by the same hand as the one that penned that postcard sent from Klagenfurt on 12 October 2009 to Ambersuz in Gibraltar.
The experts over there, who by the way include 'I'm-no-handwriting-expert' Ambersuz, have decided that the similarities between the two hands outweigh the differences.
The consensus there is that I cunningly disguised my handwriting when writing to Terry Lubbock, ...
Dear Mr Bennett,
Please do not take this the wrong way it is a simple question the only reason I am asking is because a link was left on my blog. I am perhaps being a little bit to nosey or you have probably answered the question else where and I missed it. If you have please excuse me and point me in the right direction.
Why did you use a Solicitors in the North West name of Kirwan I think! when you are reported as living in the South.
Can I also ask were you aware that Mr Kirwan(Solicitor) ...
Stevo to David Kirwan 27 September 2009:
From: TFM - Admin [mailto: email@example.com ]
Sent: 27 September 2009 12:20
To: David Kirwan
Still developing this but the site is there: http://gaggedbymccanns.info/main/
When we’re happy with it, I’ll connect it to http://gaggedbymccanns.info/ via a splash screen.
DAVID KIRWAN BACK TO STEVO, SAME DAY
Great work. How about a ...
1. We did anticipate further costs as we were clearly told by Kirwans that Carter-Ruck would be writing to us wanting to settle the terms of our accession by means of a Court order (which of course they did, straightaway, and we were told this would cost more money. Kirwans wanted £5,000 plus VAT for doing this. Carter-Ruck charged me £400, being a Court fee, which I paid out of my own pocket.
2. I asked no-one to send money. I merely responded to one poster ...
Just seen this
as your former chairperson - the only one with any guts- I look forward to seeing you next week , lets see what you are made of will be nice to get away from the snow - aaahhh lovely Portugal
I reproduce here verbatim and without further comment a letter sent by Detective Chief Inspoector Roe to me on 17 December 209 following my two-hour meetng with him at my home:
Dear Mr Bennett
Thank you for our very helpful and constructive meeting today where we sought to deal with:
1) Complaint matters C/933/09 concerning D C Chissel and the investigation (1)
2) A number of other complaint matters and issues you have previously raised with Essex Police (2).
Mr Bennett, I see there are new entries on the website, including your revised tome on Mitchell and another about Murat.
As was pointed out when you first posted the latter item here, there is no source other than Amaral's book for your contention that Jane Tanner positively ID'd Murat as the man she saw carrying a child from the direction of 5A on the night of May 3rd 2007.
I find it pretty extraordinary that you have not bothered to clarify for your readership that this factlet is NOT in ...
A blog run by muratfan began the New Year with this message:
Bennett Previous History To Be Investigated Regarding His Credit Unions
The HMRC are apparently investigating if Tony Bennett mis-used the funds in his now disbanded Credit Unions he set up. They are investigating complaints of more than one bank account was used for the accounts and for peoples money.
There is no mention of him defrauding customers, just syphoning away some money into his private accounts.
If you care ...
jkh wrote:I can vouch for what ufercoffy says.
Games are being played here.
Well, I'm totally confused???????? Can someone explain please?
Admin: This thread went off topic so it's been split from here.
Here is the total correspondence, without editing:
From: "Michael Sangerte" firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 13 January, 3.52pm
Dear Mr Bennett
I have received your email address after asking for help. I am trying to purchase the 60 Reason book urgently and can't find it anywhere.
I will pay a good price, please help if you can. Please state your price including first class postage.
This Might Best be Suited for Tony, but Didn't Want to Break My Own Rule!
Was there no PCC Complaint Made Against Mike Gunnill the Photographer? If Not, How Come? And Then Why Did Stevo Do What He did? (Speculation on That Last Point Welcome).
I publish this letter, unedited, received today from D C Chissel, which shows that Debbie Butler herself is holding up the investigation of her own allegations. I wonder why?
Otherwise, I make no comment:
4 December 2009
Update regarding the allegation of fraud.
Thank you for the forms which I received from you regarding the consent for me to gain access to the two cheques (which is the only thing I wish to have access to).
I have yet to receive the ...
Here is the exchange between 'Majic'/Andy Griffin and me on Tuesday 2 March which led to him posting a brief report on the Madeleine Foundation Conference.
Very simply, he asked, and I spent 5 minutes typing a quick report.
He posted it in full on 'chaosraptors'.
A fuller report was sent round to others a day or so later.
MAJIC TO BENNETT
From: Andy Griffin
Subject: MF Conference
To: "ANTHONY BENNETT" <email@example.com>
Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, ...
On Sunday evening (27 February), Debbie Butler posted a photo of the front of my house on the 'Tony Bennett Activities' section of the 'Missing Madeleine' Forum. So proud was she of it, that she gave it a new thread, in capital letters, 'THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE MADELEINE FOUNDATION'.
Now, as I've said elsewhere here, Debbie Butler was in Harlow on Thursday 25 February answering a series of questions put to her by Essex Police Officers.
Now, one detail on the photo Butler took proves ...
What a joy it must be for Carter-Ruck to have such willing agents as Mike Gunnill and Debbie Butler, keeping an alert watch, or conducting entrapment operations, to ensure, so far as possible, that the contenrts of '60 Reasons' are never read by another soul.
Here's the latest announcment on Ms Butler's blog:
today Bennett - I had a phone call from a chappy - got his number - he bought a book from you from UKIP , sending to Carter RUCK
It appears that a UKIP member who bought 100 ...
Deborah Butler posted this on the 'Raptors' site earlier today:
"Well I know he has been reported for witholding information - to Leicester police and Harlow..."
I wonder how she knows. It must be useful to have such a network of good contacts.
Reports to the bank about fraud.
Steve Marsden writing articles about fraud in The Madeleine Foundation.
Essex Police mounting a 5-month-and-counting investigation into alleged fraud in The Madeleine Foundation.
Michael Sangerte, ...
Michael Sangerte...what an unusual name.
So unusual that a Google search for surnames or place names called 'Sangerte' reveals...well, nothing.
EXCEPT two Rumanian sentences:
"În aceste condiţii, cu Traian Băsescu preşedinte, nu cred că voi fi premier", a spus ... vreti sange, pt sangerte mergti la abator. nu v-a ramas de cat sa va...
repezea o femeie cu lighenu sa stranga sangele pentru toba si sangerte. Dupa ce era animalul pârjolit cu paie...
Sergei Malinka ...
Yesterday I received an email from the MF's Sharon Lawrence promoting their Amaral leaflet and advising how to donate to Amaral's "defence".I would like to know HOW my email address was obtained as I have never been a member of the MF nor am I ever likely to be and I have never donated to Amaral nor am I ever likely to.
Perhaps TB can explain how I have come to receive this email and confirm that I will NOT be receiving anymore.Not happy.
Our response is in progress. Here is the introduction to it:
The Madeleine Foundation’s reply to false claims by McCann-believer ‘Chinagirl’ about Gonçalo Amaral
On Thursday 10 June 2010, we announced a new Madeleine Foundation campaign. Its object was to raise money for the legal defence fund of Mr Gonçalo Amaral, the senior Portuguese detective who pulled the McCanns in for questioning in September 2007 on suspicion of involvement with the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine. As ...
Crazzzziieee Tony's latest predication
member is offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Re: BENNETT LOSES PLOT TOTALLY IN NEW LETTER TO CR
« Reply #426 Today at 10:53pm »
Can I just say, the proverbial is going to hit the fan within the next ten (10) days
Please note this predication is based on my recent comment regarding Muratfan not being in the know about a certain C-R letter... Which they have ...
For many months myself and a number others that are involved one or the other with TMF have believed that phones and personal emails etc have been being monitored. After encountering an escalation of problems recently and receiving numerous critical flags, I decided to contact my security provider. To cut a long story short, a very kind and competent gentleman has today confirmed to me that my encryption had been decrypted. He identified 4 other computers that had infiltrated my home network, ...
A CHALLENGE TO TONY BENNETT AND MEMBERS OF THE MADELEINE FOUNDATION
WILL YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY ON HERE WHAT YOU ARE PREPARED TO DO IF MADELEINE McCANN IS FOUND ALIVE AND SHE WAS ABDUCTED?
OR ARE YOU ALL JUST GOING TO BE THE SAME LITTLE SHEEP WHO FOLLOW TONY BENNETT'S LIES AND WHO HAVE NO THOUGHT CONTROL FOR THEMSELVES?
I have received a further letter from Carter-Ruck and am considering its contents.
A perpetual, vitriolic, lying and scheming opponent of The Madeleine Foundation, for the past 2 years, has been 'muratfan'.
Since 25 July he has harassed us by posting a stream of questions on Yahoo Answers! which contain outright lies about us and some of our members.
But it seems tonight that he has a weak spot.
Though he uses many names when visiting other sites and forums, it seems he doesn't like them all being written out for people to see. When the names below were posted ...
With all the recent problems on the MM forum I wonder if Mike Gunnill can elaborate on his statement about the 'campaign' he's involved in:
[quote="Mgunnill"]Not as annoying as some people, but then again it's early days in the campaign.[quote]
And I wonder if Mike knows why my account on MM was hacked recently and why he's suddenly removed the reference to bugalugs/Sharon Bradford from his profile?
Didn't the hack job deliver the information you were seeking...erm, Jo?
Two days ago, I responded (9n another section of the forum) to a poster who expressed concerns about that photo of Madeleine - the one with the carefully-applied eyeshadow that's at the top left of this forum
I ended my post with three questions, the last of which was:
Who actually applied that make-up, especially the eye-shadow? The consensus (apart from a hardcore group of McCann fans who believe that the McCanns have told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ...
Today I had a visit from D.C.I. Trevor Roe who since December has taken command of all matters to do with Ms Butler's allegations of fraud and my counter-allegations of harassment by her.
We sat in the conservatory as we're now officially in summer, and as I made him and myself a pot of Yorkshire Tea, he looked out of the patio doors and commented on the two main trees in the garden. I explained that they were rhus's, which was news to him.
This has resulted in the following e-mail exchange ...
For anyone visiting this forum for the first time, ask yourself why Mr West of Norwich, a.k.a. 'muratfan', keeps pumping out and boasting about these false press releases...:
...trying to make out that The Madeleine Foundation is doing and saying things that we are not.
Could it be that he and his fellow McCann-supporters are seriously worried about what we are beginning to uncover in the articles ...
No, not a new low for 'muratfan', just another low.
'muratfan' and his mates bonnybraes, anna raccoon, Mike Gunnill, Nigel Nessling and the rest of them that share the same world-view, have recently used up page after page of cyberspace on JATYK to speculate that my father was...not British, an extreme right-winger, never in the army at all as I claimed, etc. etc.
They accuse me, in terms, of lying about my father.
When this was confined to those who inhabit the blue cabbage patch, I ...
I am worried I haven't heard anything from Mr Bennett for a while. I am very sorry to post but I am concerned about him.